11 February 2009

"sisters, sisters, da da da da da da da da, sisters"

I've been thinking a lot about my sister lately...for lots of reasons, she sent me a fabulous Valentines Day package recently, she's having a birthday soon, and I've been getting a few quality emails from her as of recent, with tales of what's going on in her life and heart, so anyways, I found this picture of the two of us from, um, a long time ago actually...her freshman year in college, so the fall of 2004 I think? yeah, a long time ago. (Historically we don't really take many pictures in our family...of each other, that is - and she claims she got the shortest end of the stick being the youngest and all...)...but anyways, here's to Carebear, and the (intelligent, fun loving, witty, strong, courageous, kind, thoughtful, passionate, beautiful and fashionable) gift she is. Love you, Care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, so sweet! What a great picture, too! :)

Love,
Becca

Anonymous said...

You're making me wish I had a sister too! Seriously.
H

Anonymous said...

word up

beefcake

J