23 December 2009

24 hours later than expected, but oh so worth the wait!


So, if the last post was mostly for Ashley and Nathan's enjoyment, then this one is mostly for my mother's enjoyment :) Her girls are together on the same continent for Christmas...and that's pretty much second only in her mind to both of us being together and with her on the same continent for Christmas.

This photo was from Monday night, the traditional team White Dinner in honor of the Norwegian heritage of the Myhre family. After sitting and sharing a delicious white meal together, we headed to the patio, my favorite holiday evening hang out spot in Bundibugyo, and talked about HOME...and I was thankful for God bringing part of my HOME here to Bundibugyo for Christmas.

More stories to follow :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS! I love you both,
ma

Candy Von Tramp said...

YAY!!!! Happy Christmas!

Caroline said...

You ladies are radiantly beautiful, esp. together. I'm so glad you were able to share Christmas together in Bundi. We have all enjoyed your newsletter here in Pgh, Heidi.
Love, Caroline