05 January 2009

Copy Cat Post...

...and I'm not at all ashamed, it's just that good. Jennifer posted this article that someone sent to her on her blog last week or so. And now I'm posting it here as highly recommended reading in regards to life and work here in Africa...fascinating, intriguing, thought provoking, and truth telling, I had a conversation with my mom a few weeks ago trying to communicate pretty much the same idea...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/matthew_parris/article5400568.ece

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so deep I shall need to read it again! The author has an amazing ability to see cross culturally.

Cheryl G

PS Are you parents still comining in Jan? I hope they bring my box!

Travels said...

Well, David J just sent this to Keith J who just forwarded it to my JW! They were all fascinated and puzzled by this man's dilemma. God's grace shines through, praise be to God. And praise for the progress mad; may He multiply a hundredfold, a thousandfold, a millionfold! The responses to the column are fascinating...