09 September 2009

"Heidi, I want you!" He's blond with blue eyes, has a dimple in his right cheek and a smile that I'm pretty sure could melt the hardest of hearts and bring down the most evil dictatorships in an instant, and it was from his mouth that the above phrase recently came in an exited and emphatic voice...I know, right? How lucky a girl am I?!

So the truth is he's still working on the using the potty thing, and is only 2 1/2 years old, but according to one of the midwives at the health center yesterday, I am looking "somehow younger" these days anyways :) His name is Bryan. We're friends. He comes down to visit me every couple of days with Loren, his mom, and I usually get a "what's going on dude?!" or two, and a big hug/cuddle if I'm lucky. Often we'll sit and eat a piece of pizza together on Thursdays at team pizza and sometimes he'll sit in my lap and we'll sit on the cool tile floor at the Clark house and read a scintillating book about trains.

Just a little tidbit about something that makes me smile, something God uses to lift my head :)

1 comment:

Tim Wills said...

:-) Yes, you are quite fortunate. And I miss you, particularly for the past few weeks. But to compensate, I'm catching up through your blog -- hardly a substitute; more of a hors d'oeuvre, without knowing exactly when the "meal" is coming... Hah!