08 January 2008

Flying the Friendly Skies

I thought this article was hilarious and maybe those of you who travel a lot, or did over the holidays or will in upcoming weeks or months, or hope to in upcoming weeks or months, or are petrified of airplanes and would never step foot in one even if your life depended on it, might find it worth your time.  The best part is about the tray table.  I hate airplane cups for that EXACT reason, and they're right, the little pretzel/snack mix bags, AHhhhh, that drives me crazy!  BUT, all things considered, I really love flying - because it means I'm going somewhere, and that's exciting!

2 comments:

Courtney Patch said...

"Those in window seats should also stand immediately, adapting
the attractively hunched Cro-Magnon stance under the luggage bins for
the 12 minutes before your row is released for deplaning." That is my favorite line! I know that posture well:) And the snack wrappers will NOT stay in that cup, hahah! Love this:) Makes me want to never fly again, and fly tomorrow, all at the same time:)

angela said...

he didn't say anything about the recirculated air smell...especially when chicken with some type of peppers is being served (which is basically the only thing that is ever served on flights....what kind of conspiracy is going on there?)...that smells like hot old breath pepper chicken coffee. and cough drops. and the the offensive cologne of the person two seats in front of you. gah.

but oh, the adventures! i agree with court! and now you can watch your own movies too! amazing!