18 August 2008

"This is MY room!"

Saturday 16 August

So, I have gotten into the apparently bad habit of not locking the door to my room at night. It's just a pain to have to find the key when you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and I haven't really met any creepy people staying at the Center so, I've gotten lazy. No longer...

Sometime during the night saturday night, I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom which is next to my room. I woke up and rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, but then as I'm lying there, my door opens and a man with a towel wrapped around his waist or in his boxers or something of the sort walks into my room, and I've begun shouting, "excuse me! excuse me!" When he closed the door I yelled "excuse me, this is MY room!" it's what came out of my mouth in my sleepy stupor and he finally in a daze realized what he was doing and stumbled over his words and said "ah, oh, sorry...aiy yi" and hurried out as fast as a man apparently half asleep can hurry....When I woke up Sunday morning I thought to myself, was that a dream? No, I think that was real, I'm pretty sure a man came into my room! Clearly I'll be locking my door from now on.

Shh. Don't tell my mom.

1 comment:

LucasNeece said...

Uh, if you don't want your mom to know, I wouldn't blog it...learned that lesson myself :)