07 September 2008

with glasses raised

we celebrated my last day at Rubaga on Friday night. (me) Ashley, Pat and Sarah from L to R.

Location: Le Chateau (Belgian Restaurant)
Red Beverage: Lindemann's Framboise (sp?) - Belgian raspberry beer
My Dinner of Choice: Tilapia Tartare with chips (ie. fancy fish sticks with tartar sauce and french fries with Heinz ketchup) sometimes you just feel like eating something ordinary, you know?
Dessert of Choice: Coupe Brasillienne (vanilla and coffee ice cream with caramel sauce and whipped cream)

It was a really fun meal. I'm really thankful for these women. We're each really different and have different passions and interests and strengths and weaknesses but God uses them to teach me more about Himself through them, uses them to bless me, uses them to challenge me, to make me laugh, to celebrate with me. I could say much more about each of them, but they each deserve their own post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for God's kindness to you in providing thoughtful friends to stand beside you. I was reminded of this last night when I was with Mynda and Leslie......we all love you bunches.
Mom