12 December 2007

Sky and Snow and Daunting

A sunset I caught on a walk several days ago...seconds later it was different!

Snow beautiful snow! A Sunday morning walk to Palmer Lake.

I have mentioned the trains, right?


Amy, Abby, Erica, and Mark almost home from our Palmer Lake snow adventure. These girls are my most fabulous hallmates, and we somehow talked Mark into joining us.

So, we're starting to prepare for leaving here...it seems daunting in so many ways...seems daunting to say goodbyes here, seems daunting to re-enter the "real world" back in St. Louis, seems daunting to try to explain all I've experienced/learned/done to those who might wanna know (and who I want to know), seems daunting to have two weeks to re-enter, enjoy Christmas and New Years festivities, and pack up/move all my belongings out of my apt. while simultaneously setting everything aside to be taken to Uganda. That's it...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm excited to hear all your daunting stories next week when i get home. live up your last hours in CO. oh, and i explained to mom how to post on your blog so get ready for all caps and some exclamation marks.

smoothsue said...

Heidikins,
I agree with Allison. You are wonderful. Carrieta, I will deal with you later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mammers