16 March 2008

Happy Palm Sunday everyone!

Today we were reading the account of Palm Sunday from Mark 11: 1-11 and I couldn't understand the reading/talking so I read it and then started reading the story preceeding the account and was totally blown away...Bartimaeus' persistence and not caring what everyone thought, his eagerness as he threw off his cloak and sprang up when Jesus called him to himself, and when Jesus asked what he wanted, he said "I want my sight"- plain and simple, and Jesus answered his plea because of his faith it says...this is what I needed to hear this week, that Jesus does pay attention, that he does see our persistence when others mock us, calls us to himself, and that he HEALS!  Dear Jesus, I believe, please help my unbelief!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi-
Have a great Palm Sunday!
Enjoyed the photos-WOW!!!
Kory read and retold the story of the "IMPALI" invasion last night at dinner. I think my kids are quite impressed by you. That is saying alot from teens today.

Enjoy His gifts today!
beth m.