05 March 2008

photo resizing attempt

Success! Wow that was so much faster! I just went and reduced the size of the photo in the iphoto exporting options before exporting it to my desktop and then uploading to my blog page, so maybe this means you'll all get the photos you've been hoping for :) And maybe this means I'll take more since it's easier to post them...but for now you can enjoy this guy - yep, I saw him with my own two eyes, this is no National Geographic photo, this is a Heidi Jeanne original! Internet is up in about 5 minutes so I must go, but today is the World AIDS Day celebration here (kind of strange to celebrate a horrendous deadly disease, but I think it's really a celebration of the opportunity for testing and treatment and awareness and such...so we'll see if we can get much of anything done at the Health Center today....doubtful...).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We must find a name for this elephant! I will look forward to more pictures as you are able. I am celebrating the idea of a blog today.
m.

Courtney Patch said...

Amazing!!! How jealous am I? :) Am so excited that you can post pics now!!!! Can't wait to see more of your life there. Love and miss you Ms. Heidi!!

cagedwisdom said...

When do you plan on riding an elephant? That would be much safer than your bike or taking a taxi.